Ginger Chutney- Variety: 1
- Red chillies 5
- Black gram dal 2 tsp
- Chopped ginger 1 1/2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tbsp
- Jaggery little
- Grated Fresh Coconut 1 1/2 tbsp
- Tamarind a small lemon sized
- Heat little oil and fry red chillies, black gram dal and then ginger.
- Grind with coconut, jaggery, tamarind and salt.
- Heat oil, add mustard seeds and mix with chutney.
Ginger Chutney- Variety: 2
- Green chillies 3
- Ginger 1/2" piece
- Salt as required
- Jaggery as per taste
- Grated Fresh Coconut 2 tbsp
- Thick tamarind extract 1 tbsp
Fry chopped ginger with green chillies for 1 or 2 minutes. Grind it with
coconut, salt and jaggery. Heat oil, add mustard and pour tamarind extract with
ground paste. Stir well for 1 or 2 minutes and serve with